In the midst of COVID19 you might be wondering how you will be able to maintain your business with a potential looming economic downturn. With that very subject on the minds of nearly every business across the country, we thought it would be helpful to offer some tips for marketing in a volatile market.
- Be Adaptable
- As the country reopens, it may take your current and potential clients time to feel comfortable inviting people into their homes. Consider some ways you can do bids and have conversations virtually. Video chats are easier than ever and can help you get in front of clients without entering their space.
- Diversify and Consider a Rebrand
- If you are known for a specific set of skills that no longer seem to be paying the bills, it may be time to consider targeting clients for different kinds of jobs. You have the skills, now it’s time to let your current and potential clients know.
- Brush Up Your Social Presence
- Now more than ever your clients are heading to social media before making any kind of buying decisions. If your social media isn’t at minimum up to date with your information, you are missing a huge opportunity. Find ways to be relatable and to be a resource for potential clients. A little bit of effort can take you a long way.
It can be difficult knowing where to begin during these uncertain times, but if you can find ways to remain relevant and stay in front of clients, your business will be back to normal in no time.
If you would like to find more ways to make communicating with clients simpler and increase your win rate, Build Hero is here to help. Contact us today for a demo, or watch this short video explaining out easy Build Hero is to use!